Your volunteering experience with us is made easier by being fully supported from the time you arrive with us until the time you leave us. 100% of your fee enables this programme!
- Pre-departure briefing by internet or telephone
- A packing list and pre-briefing sheet so that you can relax
- Shared accommodation, bedding & the cleaning of bedding.(All that is necessary for your stay, cleaning materials, electricity, etc.).
- Experienced and qualified English speaking staff
- Health and Safety briefing
- Project Training as necessary.
- Volunteer Romania T-shirt
- Breakfast and dinner whilst on the programme Monday - Thursday (unless otherwise specified all meals taken off the programme will be at your own discretion and at your own cost).
- Transport to and from the project daily as per the programme
- In country support on the project, with translation as necessary
- Qualified First-Aider
- 24/7 emergency contact card
- 24/7 emergency telephone
- 24/7 emergency support
- Project Materials & Equipment (Books, paper, paints, sports equipment, anything necessary for the programme).
- Children’s occasional treats, trips and/or a donation or payment for the children to join a specific project.
What's Not Included
* Airport transfers if ordered are from Cluj Napoca Airport - If you are arriving at a different airport, please ask for a specific transfer cost.
- Flights (or other method of transportation to the programme)
- Airport Transfers, unless you ordered these when you applied for the programme*
- Travel insurances
- Your personal effects (such as towels, toiletries etc.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Taxi's or transportation during your free time
- Telephone calls (except in an emergency)
- Translation during your free time is at VR discretion
- Snacks and treats - these are for the children on an occasional basis, not the volunteers
- A £20 deposit which you will be asked for arrival to cover breakages, losses and cleaning. (This will hopefully be returned to you as you depart from your clean, tidy unbroken accommodation) - We are sorry to have to ask for this, but I am sure that you understand, not everyone is as caring as you.